What Do I Get For The Franchise Fee?
The Jasper’s franchise fee is a one off payment of £29,997 + VAT. This grants you the right to trade as a franchisee under the identity of Jasper’s Corporate Catering Ltd for the duration of the franchise agreement.
During this time you have access to our ongoing knowledge, support and the supply of all your training, sales and marketing material and more. The one-off franchise fee covers:
- £30,000 of stock at retail value (meaning effectively that your franchise fee is paid for)
- Your franchise agreement specifying your exclusive franchise territory
- Finding your premises and negotiating the best deal with landlords (this has been known to save up to £30,000 over 5 years)
- The design and set up of your professional kitchen
- Deposits for and signage of two chilled delivery vehicles
- Detailed training course on all areas of the business before you begin trading, plus business manuals on Sales, Operations, Production and Human Resources
- A pre-launch development programme and marketing campaign
- Jasper's unique customer identification process isolating £1,000,000 worth of business for you to target in year one
- A license for the award-winning Jasper’s Business Management System which will enable you to smoothly manage the administration of your business
- All the hardware and software you need to run your business: web based CCTV, VOIP telephone system, a projector (essential for use in your production room), computers and printer